 Technic / Bionicle / 1942
    traditional knowledge in the manufacture of toys —Aaron Sneary
   "After deciding to stop using offending words in any further launches of the Bionicle range, Lego now wants to set out a code of conduct for the use of traditional knowledge in the manufacture of toys." I'm sure many of you have heard about the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce)

        Re: traditional knowledge in the manufacture of toys —Aaron Sneary
   SORRY, I forgot to include the website address (it was late at night) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)