 Technic / Bionicle / 1711
1710  |  1712
Subject:
A desperate man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:02:07 GMT

Okay, someone out there must be able to help me!  I am desperate for 2
Bionicle trading cards, T2 and 2 (Foil Tahu - not GMC Shielding)  I keep
looking on Ebay and Brickbay, but to no avail :-(  I'm prepared to pay over
the odds for them!!! Apart from those 2, I'm 10 more away from my first full
set now