 Technic / Bionicle / 1490
Re: crazy kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Benjamin White writes:
I just picked up two more packages of Kanohi from a local Wal Mart. Every
single pack had been opened partially by hooligan kids

I've only ever found 1 of the UK foil packet versions opened, and I don't
believe for a minute that kids over here are any less hooligan than kids in
the USA! Maybe you can't subtly rip them open like you can with a box.
As a side line, I want to get a sealed US boxed set of Kanohi to keep
intact, but have a question first: Are the eyes in the mask on the front of
the box all the same colour?  The foil packs over here come in six colour
variations, and I have kept a sealed version of each, but I have only seen
US boxes with lime green eyes - are there other colours?