 Technic / Bionicle / 1389
Re: McD's in EU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:33:13 GMT

Are the McD's promos running in EU at all?

I spoke to McD UK Headquarters who confirmed that NO Lego promotions at all
were planned for either this year or next year :-(
Also - on a side note - I was annoyed to find out that the "new exclusive
mask" that Legoland Windsor have been promising turned out to be the exact
same trans-green Miru that California have been giving away.