 Technic / Bionicle / 1352
1351  |  1353
Subject:
Denmark Copper Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:49:31 GMT

I just wanted to let people know that I still have some of these packs, with
not just the Kanohi Huna (that has been available in TRU in the US) but also
the still exclusvie Kanohi Komau, and at a much more reasonable price than
they have been going for on ebay.  Also I would be happy to trade for
Booster Packs or McDonalds Tohunga - and if anyone's likely to have those
it's you guys ;-) plus I'm always open to offers! You can see them in
Jimbo's Bionicle Bitz in Brickbay's UK shops.
I know this is a bit of a shameless plug (for which I feel guilty) so if you
mention LUGNET within an order I will increase my voluntary membership fee
by $0.50 per pack sold (which at 3.3% is slightly more than the Brickbay
fees, and so seems like a fair amount)  I hope nobody has a problem with
this, but I'm sure you'll let me know if you do!