 Technic / Bionicle / 1156
1155  |  1157
Subject:
Bionicle (and Jack Stone) sponsor commercial-lite broadcat of Samurai Jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 05:33:03 GMT

Imagine how my delight was amplified when, while I came across a great new
show on Cartoon Network called Samurai Jack, ads for Bionicle ran _after_
the show. Lego had sponsored the whole show!

(The villain, Aku, is an evil shape-shifting wizard. Talk about synergy!)

Samurai Jack will be shown again on Saturday night. Nifty!

Apologies if this was a previously well-known situation.