 Technic / 9872
  yet another teensy walker

Well, I figured I would join in the fun. So I grabbed a micromotor and set out to build a tiny walker: (URL) doubt its the smallest, but maybe its the shortest? :) (URL) best feature of this walker is its stability, which allows it to carry its own (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) These look great. Wishing I had a micro motor. Nice to see you got a batery pack on there. regards, Paul (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HCuM8H.11s5@lugnet.com... (...) greater than itself. This model could really be used to build something on, in contrast with some of the other 'baby' walkers we've seen lately. Happy (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCuM8H.11s5@lugnet.com... (...) I should have known you would come up with something special. That is the first time I've seen that conical gear used on the micromotor. Very cool! -- Bob (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

this rules. its totally kewl how you gave it four legs. i was planning on doing a four legger today sometime. one thing though. i see that he legs move in parallel. is there anyway that you can make all four hit the ground a different moments, so (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) Right. Its really only got two legs. (...) I wanted to do that, but it would make the critter much bigger. You need two gears running in parallel for each leg, so having four legs that move independantly would double the size. I used this type (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) That's really cool, congrats on a great job. I've actually found a way that you could make it a little smaller. I'll make an LCAD file and E-mail it to you. It looks a little interesting, but it should work. :) -jrl (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)