 Technic / 9628
Re: Stampe 2, fast biped.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague writes:
Yay Tobbe!  I haven't seen any new bipeds announced here in a while.  Stamp II
looks more sleek than Stamp I.  I've still not been able to make one faster,
but I have one that is close:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/Go-Rilla/index.htm

I've tried to make him faster, but not had much luck improving him (yet).

You'll get there! Go-Rilla is the fastest weight shifting biped I've seen!

Stampe uses KISS and brute force as it's key elements :)

It's still a fun biped, especially when it falls over and refuse to stop moving!

Thanks!

/Tobbe