 Technic / 952
951  |  953
Subject:
My first 8858 Rebel Wreaker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:07:32 GMT

I went on Friday to a little out of the way store that I haven't been to in
about 12 years, and found my first 8858 Rebel Wrecker.  It was listed at
$65, but the store was having a 20% off sale on LEGO Technics, so I was very
happy, not to mention lucky, as I just decided out of the blue to go there
after work.  I built the model, and I was rather impressed... I expect that
this one will stay built for a while before being cannibalized for robot
parts.

Just wanted to share my good fortune... :-)

-Andy Lynch