 Technic / 950
Re: Lego Technic List URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 02:22:58 GMT

Mark R. Nusekabel wrote:

Hey guys - I'm new here.  However, I have a list of most of the Lego Technic
sets released in the US since 1996, including Number, Name, Year, Number of
Pieces, Cost (Approximate), and Notes.  Please let me know if you find this
useful:

     http://home.tampabay.rr.com/markjen/Lego/TechnicList.html

It contains some updates to information in the Pause database, so I'm hoping
this finds its way to the person that administers that, just in case he/she is
interested in the info...

Tx, Mark

Good page but:
1.it is a bit large, you should split it into several pages.
2.if you want to get it noticed and used for the pause database, posting the url
to lugnet.admin.database is a good idea.
3.you are missing several items, such as the shell promotional small motorbike
available from shell.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com