 Technic / 9230
Moc: Digger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:29:27 GMT

Since I do not have any pneumatic left for the moment I have made a
modell from the 50:s wirecontroled diggers.

After having seen one irl I was amazed by the control the digger have.
Must say that after some practice you can have really precision on the arm.

2 old style motors pulls the threads.

/Pehter
--
MT++, TC+++, MOC+ #+++ S++ LS++ HAL A+++ HKrm LM+ YB75M