 Technic / 8829
8828  |  8830
Subject:
adding power inlet to technic control center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:51:44 GMT

Before I blindly go in and screw something up because of lack of electronics
knowledge, has anybody already tackled this feat?  I assume its very easy
with a couple of diodes (maybe too easy) to isolate the batteries from the
dc input, but I have qualms about breaking this brand new Control Center
(the first one I've ever owned).  I'm trying to accomplish keeping the
memory, while being able to switch from battery to Lego (R) wallwart and
back, etc, etc.  havent even opened the cover on it yet to install
batteries; its still in the box waiting patiently to be hacked...

-Rob