 Technic / 7594
7593  |  7595
Subject:
Best technic set EVER gets re-release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:42:35 GMT

I was just checking out 1000steine.de when I came across this:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/46900.htm

on which there is a link to

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/classic02/8431.jpg

Yes, you've guessed it... 8460!!

The cool blue motorcycle and 8812 helicopter are also re-released, it seems

Huw