 Technic / 7106

Subject:
One year major update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:14:32 GMT

Let me know what you all think!
Also I have added a survey, maybe to see if its possible to make alittle
"voice" to TLC, and see if this voice can change things, who knows?

anyway, keep on surfing

jt

www.legotrucks.com

Re: One year major update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:40:05 GMT

forgot to mention, but please try my sitemap!!
Its working the way I wanted to!
HTML are such a fun when its works!