 Technic / 6927
Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:35:42 GMT

Trevyn Watson wrote:

But this is exactly how Rob's window walker worked. I had the privilege
of seeing it first person, and he would work the pump a bit (to take air
out of the blue tanks), then start it going. Then after a while, he
would work the pump more. This is the same as any regular pneumatics
application (in which you build up pressure, then run for a bit, then
build up more).

I hope ive explained my point clearly :)

Hi, those who have the old pneumatics and a couple of the blue air tanks
may want to try the experimental setup at

http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/primer/oldpneu.htm

Try it!

And I suspect the window walker critter would still work without the air
tanks :-)

--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics