 Technic / 6922
Subject:
lube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 03:26:15 GMT

Hi everyone,

I noticed that teflon was not listed in the lube faq.  It can be purchased
at bicycle shops in an aerosol can or dropper for under 10 dollars. It is a
dry lubricant that is clear and doesn't attract dust.  I used it with my
clock and was impressed with the results! Now here is my question I have
constructed an air compressor and the pneumatics squeek like mad.  Someone
suggested vegetable oil,  but I would like other options. Does anyone know
what lego used during assembly?

Thanks in advance Chris

Re: lube