 Technic / 6275
  Re: Thank God my clock works!

Don I don't have a .dat file for the 42 tooth gear I have it for the 14,21 and 35 if you have it send it to me and I'll get to work on a .dat for the escapement and pallets. This is a picture of the triple slope used for the pallets (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thank God my clock works!

Hi This is a .mpd of the spaceing I used in my 84t escapement. (URL) abain to Tore Ericksson for authoring x744.dat Regards Chris (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)