 Technic / 5624
5623  |  5625
Subject:
3800 contents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:11:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi there,

I got my copy of the new LEGO Mindstorms Ultimate Builders Set (#3800) today
and want to showcase the most interesting new elements. There's no
paperware, only the CD-Rom (which I haven't installed yet) and 316 elements
with some nice new ones among. Check the scan and you'll see what I mean.

Slizer collectors attention! NEW Slizer - Mindstorms exclusive disk!!!

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/38xx/3800_contents.jpg

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de