 Technic / 5565
New Model: Sikorsky MH-53 E
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:53:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello All!

I proudly present: Finally, finally my new model is ready, a Sikorsky MH-53
E Sea Dragon helicopter.

Some model specs:

Scale: 1:21. Total size: 110 cm (w, 138 nops) x 144 cm (L, 174 nops) x 43 cm
(h). Fusilage size: 25 cm (w, 32 nops) x 106 cm (l, 128
nops) x 28 cm (h). Main rotor Diameter: 110 cm (138 nops). Tail rotor
diameter: 29 cm (37 nops) Weigth: approx 8-9 Kilo. Features:
true to scale, retractable landing gear, motor driven main and tail rotor,
both rotors have angle adjustable blades: main mechanical,
tail pneumatic blade control, pneumatically operated cargo bay doors, tail
part of fusilage can fold back under pneumatic control,
build in compressor. In total three motors: rotor drive, landing gear
control and compressor. In total 5 pneumatic cylinders used: 3 for
cargo bay door control, 1 for tail rotor angle control, 1 for fusilage
tail-part folding.

See it at http://members.chello.at/reinard-van-loo/Lego/sikorsky.html

ciao,

---Reinard