 Technic / 540
    Re: Transmission made from standard Technic parts —Alex Wetmore
   "Adam Ogle" <oglewood@lcs.net> wrote in message news:Fn7KKH.EtA@lugnet.com... (...) Can you explain this statement please? It sounds like you have a way to add pneumatics that turn your 2 speed transmission into an automatic transmission. If so I'm (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Transmission made from standard Technic parts —Adam Ogle
   I just got my new Digital Camera (Kodak DC240). I will try to build the transmission with the pneumatics. Anyway, I made a thing that turned it from straight to turned, geared down, and back to straight. It just adds a way to shift it, and it also (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)