 Technic / 5390
5389  |  5391
Subject:
Final Update on Ken :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 12:23:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To all our friends at LUGNET;
As of 5:13pm Saturday June 30th 2001 Ken passed away from heat stroke
complications. He was surrounded by all his friends an family we could fit
in the ICU room.
Thank you for all your support. More details later.

--
Nicole, Krystal, Duane, and Eric Drumm
Wife, Daughter, Father, and Brother to