 Technic / 4896
4895  |  4897
Subject:
Silver Champion Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 03:33:24 GMT

Hello,
I have a few questions about the silve champ.

1.How solid is it? some people said that its flimsy,so what I meen is 1.5
solid compared to the 8448?

2.Does the steering work? (yes I know thats a stupid question,but it dosen't
say on Lego's site)

3.Does anyone have a picture of it next to an 8448? (I need a size
comparison)

Thanks!

Gary
Member # 801