 Technic / 485
Re: Transmission made from standard Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:47:23 GMT

I am attempting to build my own version of a Super Car, and I need some • help.
I don't actually own a super car, and I only own one "large" Technic set. • So,
I'm asking for some general advice on how to make a two to three speed
transmission with just standard gears and axles. That's all. I have tried • a
few designs, only one of which has worked. It was very poorly designed and
jammed often, though. Thank you!

Look at the instructions for the 8860 Auto Chassis.  It has a tendancy to
jam as well but it's a really nice piece of engineering.

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/