 Technic / 4437
Re: Rumours that did not come true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:49:44 GMT

D M Garcia wrote:

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GB2r9G.7pp@lugnet.com...
Not Count the Silver Champion, the Sixth Super Car will be a off-road
vehicle

I think that off roader will be more along the lines of the silver champ.
Not quite good enough for "super" status.  The 'Champ is cool but not quite
"Super".

Oh?  I guess you haven't built it using the online directions.  It's clearly
Supercar status.  The only thing that doesn't make it MUCH better than 8448 is
that none of the 3 models are set up for the RCX brick.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/