 Technic / 4047
4046  |  4048
Subject:
Motorized Pendulum Clock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:56:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

I have completed my 9v motor driven Pendulum clock.

Pics are at http://www.albertelli.com/photoarchive/Lego/clock/index.html

Accuracy is pretty good, less than a couple a minutes a day fast currently.
In fact it is currently the only working clock in the living room dining
room area.
--
Guy Albertelli
guy@albertelli.com