 Technic / 3624
3623  |  3625
Subject:
Model Team scale Lamborghini Diablo 6.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:50:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I believe my LEGO Diablo phase has come to an end...I think I have finally
succeeded in creating a likeness (but that's for you to decide).
  Modeled after the latest Diablo, my LEGO rendition is fully motorized (with a
geared motor and a micromotor for steering).  The working headlights light up
whenever the car is in motion.  The front hood reveals a spare tire (or room
for luggage).  The rear deck lifts to show of the famous 6.0 liter V-12 (and
the contacts for the wires to the "remote control" handset).  The doors open
over prototypically large sills to a comfortable and fully detailed interior.
But I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

And a few high resolution "wallpaper" images:

Please LMKWYT!  If I'm missing a photo of some angle, or if you would like a
high res image of any other shots, please let me know!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/