 Technic / 3224
Re: 3 Section Telescopic Crane Boom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:35:58 GMT

I had another mechanism in mind. I'll see if I get a chance one of these
days to make a prototype....

Duq

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
There has been a lot of talk about crane type mechanisms recently, so to • add
to the pot, here is a mechanism to achieve the subject of this post.

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/ideas.htm

Jennifer Clark