 Technic / 2816
2815  |  2817
Subject:
Steering and driving.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:46:03 GMT

Hi!

How to make a wheel mount that has both steering and driving
capabilities? Without using the special parts from 8880 Super Car.

I have made a couple of tests:

The thing is that I would like to build a vehicle in the lines of 8660
with six wheels and steering in both front and aft, and still have it
motorized. Of course could I merely power the two middle wheels but
then a carpet would stop the vehicle...

Thanks for your input on this one :)

/Tobbe