 Technic / 2458
2457  |  2459
Subject:
Silver Champion - FULL size at Fisketorvet/Copenhagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:30:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All

A rather large shopping center (compared to Danish standards) opened today
at
the habour of Copenhagen - the center incl. a Lego Shop (rather small and
not
THAT interesting - but with GREAT prices for the opening)...BUT BUT BUT -
Lego
has placed their full size Silver Champion in one of the halls for the next
week or 2 until it goes on tour.

I just thought I would share these pictures I took today with you.

http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl2532/

regards

Jesper Kjaer