 Technic / 2347
2346  |  2348
Subject:
Need pics of sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:50:22 GMT

I just got vision command and I also got some of the larger technic and
star
wars sets, so i am taking request from pics of any of the sets i
have...just
tell me what set and what part of it you want the pic and from what
angle
etc...

i have 8444 helicopter, 8445 indy car, 8448 super car, 8458 silver champ

8000, 8001, 8002 sw ep1 technic droids

droid dev kit, both UCS sw ships, and some of the smaller sw sets...

i'll post the pics to brickshelf

josh