 Technic / 2327
    Re: Six bladed propeller, pls help. —Jennifer Clark
   (...) cone such as the yellow one found on the exhaust (?) of the 8860 supercar could make a good spinner as well - although it would be better in black or grey, of course. Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Six bladed propeller, pls help. —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Thanks! Taken out of my mind I think the spinner was supposed to be around 32mm in diameter and the cone is a little to pointy, I have to look into this, thanks for the idea Jennifer! Thank God I can go home now, work has been terrible, as (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)