 Technic / 16967
    Gearbox building instructions —Ari Holopainen
   I have made building instructions (YouTube slide shows) for some of my transmissions. Gearboxes shown in these YouTube videos are complete models that are ready for use, for example axles have enough support and shift levers are included. Here are (...) (8 years ago, 17-Mar-16, to lugnet.technic, FTX)