 Technic / 16902
Re: Wind-Up Clock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 02:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Harshbarger wrote:
   This is really nice.

Eric

In lugnet.technic, Don Rogerson wrote:
   I wanted to create a clock that did not rely on weights for the drive. I connected two pull-back motors to create a “wind-up” clock that indicates minutes and seconds and will run for about 30 minutes on one winding.

More pictures, links and a video of the clock running are here

Thanks, Eric - Your own clock and clock pages have provided much inspiration.