 Technic / 16844
16843  |  16845
Subject:
Single motor robotic arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 20:46:20 GMT

I noticed this amazing device on Brickshelf a few days ago:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=429485>

So far as I can tell from the pictures and description, it's a pick-and-place
robotic arm, with all the sequencing done mechnically, using a single motor and
no electronics.  Very cool indeed!

It would be great to see more details of how it works, and a video.  But I don't
know any way to contact "shinichiro10".  Any ideas, anyone?

Alexander