 Technic / 16835
Re: 8258
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 02:34:10 GMT

Well you can drop on by our store, if you are near Mississauga, and we have it
on the shelf for 219.95 CAD.  It was NEVER A DEALER ITEM, heck never even
available from Shop@Home for CAnada PERIOD.  So we had to buy them retail/bring
them into our store, but for sure a hot seller.  We set the price based on USD
pricing and standard LEGO CAD pricing markup average.  But it's actually a tiny
margin item, since it's a full price retail purchase we resell for local
Canadians who can't otherwise get it basically.

2410 DUnwin Drive, Unit 5, Mississauga ON