 Technic / 16715

Subject:
8258 Crane Truck Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:11:57 GMT

I did a review of that set and I post it on our club's website:
http://www.moclug.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

I don't feel like redoing it again, so I invite you to visit our site at this
direct link:
http://www.moclug.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=technic&op=display&num=221&start=0#12

Enjoy and let your comments, either here or on our site

Cheers, Jean-Marc

Re: 8258 Crane Truck Tweak
I now posted a little modifications for that set
You can see it there
http://www.moclug.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=technic&op=display&num=223&start=0#3

Cheers, Jean-Marc

Re: 8258 Crane Truck Review