 Technic / 16455
Subject:
Adder-substractor module with the new 3L differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:32:35 GMT

I read somewhere that the new differential was not good to build an
adder-substractor... so I was forced to try! Here is the result:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/AddSubst/as1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/AddSubst/as2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/AddSubst/as3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/AddSubst/as4.jpg

and movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1buxzzZUwmA

Philo

Re: Adder-substractor module with the new 3L differential