 Technic / 16369
    Re: New Crane... —Thomas Avery
   Impressive supply of Technic beams you have there :-) The completed model is going to be a monster. Nice job. (...) I've been checking out the design of the dual CC8800, and it appears to not really require that the turntable resists overturning (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Crane... —Alvin Brant
   (...) Yeah, check out my brickshelf folder....I still have all the cranes there with the exception of the 18000...So I have a good bit of beams :D (...) Yeah, I have seen the 2250's do the same thing. One thing that I have noticed about the (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic)