 Technic / 16156
16155  |  16157
Subject:
Large Dump Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:38:26 GMT

Hi folks,

Got some Bricklink stuff for Christmas (new wheels, power functions motor, etc.)
so I thought I'd have a go at making a dump truck. Inspired by the new technic
power functions truck, I think it turned out pretty well actually.

The front cabin tilts forward (usually locked in place with a couple of pin
joiners). The tilt is held open by one of those new extenders on the city fire
truck. Both doors open, and the two front sets of wheels turn.

Using the dumper is controlled by the power functions motor (regular size). I am
particularly pleased with the way the front of the truck turned out, if I do say
so myself :)

Anyway, hope you like it.