 Technic / 16092
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:48:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Porter wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
Here they are!
The new TECHNIC sets for fall 2008, although still without images :(.

Read more info at TechnicBRICKs.
http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-technic-sets-for-fall-2008.html

Thanx for the heads up!!

Hmmm they sound like they could be good. Ill have to wait till I see some
pictures. The excavator and telescopic handler are good opportunities for longer
pneumatics and power function based pneumatic control valves and the off roader
could have a whole host of new live axle, leaf spring and gearbox components.
Any of these new elements would be awesome. One can dream 8^).

That's one of my dreams too! To have PF based pneumatic control valves :).
And longer pneumatics, why not!?
Lets keep fingers crossed, LEGO is certainly reading ;).
As Markus Kossman said in interview "...we are still working on the PF system
and upgrade it every year" :D.

Fernando
http://www.technicbricks.blogspot.com