 Technic / 16009
Re: Killough platform with power functions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:00:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alexander Holroyd wrote:

   Here are some building instructions (or at least an MLCad file). The PF parts are not shown, but it should be clear where they go: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/aeh/Killough/ldraw/killough.mpd

Thanks a lot, Alexander! Now I have to find enough ballon wheels... or substitute Rama wheels ;o)

Two little remarks about the mpd: - The “whole” model should be the first in the MPD (Multipart > Model Sequence) - You can add all PF parts that I modelled... get them here: http://philohome.com/pf/pf.htm

Philo

Re: Killough platform with power functions