 Technic / 15922
    Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC? —Stump Dunn
   (...) Hi Kelly, thanks for dropping in. I didn't vote becasue i would buy anything. I deliberate on aspects such as parts and colour availability but the end result is a purchase. Even if it contains blue axle pins. I think you should produce all (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC? —Henrik Johansson
   (...) Ah yes. Thous I realy miss and hope we get to see something similar for the NXT. Ultimate Builder 3800 and Exploration Mars 9736 are my favorites. (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)