 Technic / 15915
Re: 2008 Technic Sets..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dan Berladyn wrote:
http://www.kostky.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=14441.0;attach=31320;image

If this is all that LEGO is releasing for 2008 I have to say that I am
disappointed.

I agree that IF this was all that is going to be release next year then I would
be very dissapointed. However this happens every year.

First we see the sets to be released in the first quater, which are the sets
that you have posted here (which I thank you very very much for btw 8^)), then
in a couple of months time we shall see the larger sets for later in the year.
So I am quite confident that there will be lots more technic offerings to come.

So given that these sets are ONLY the sets to be released early next year I am
pleasently suprised. The buggy looks good and has suspention and an engine, the
motorbike looks great and even has suspention on BOTH wheels which lego hasn't
done since 1995 I think and the truck with the platform. WOW. Bearing in mind
this is a small set for the early part of the year this is excellent. It has a
motor and it looks as tho it has a switch to change what function that motor
drives ala 8480 (ok it's only 2 functions and not 4 like the space shuttle but I
must emphazise this is only one of the smaller sets for early in the year), so
fear not, it's highly likely there is more to come and these sets have really
wetted my appetite for next years offerings.