 Technic / 15804
Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:43:16 GMT

Hallo Dennis

Your new dozer is really great, you realised some good details. First the tracks, with the tiles, looks really good. Also backside you make good work. And of course best for me, this modell is functionally. How i can understand on your website, you can also control the blade with the help of one Lego-motor, yes? This Cat in this real area (on your pictures) is just fun!

Kind regards from switzerland

Beat Schuler (Swissbagger)