 Technic / 15611
  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote: snip (...) Wow mark, thank you for the info on this really cool controller and all of the pictures we would otherwise not see. I personally can't wait to get my hands on 3-4 sets but until then I’ll have to keep (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

(...) Yes, 4 channels, each controlling 2 motors at once. 8-motor RC MOCs for anyone who buys 2 bulldozers! (...) This one is on-off. I hope that a proportional control of some kind will develop but I have no information and couldn't tell you if I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)