 Technic / 15435
Re: If you're going to use the LEGO capacitor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:50:41 GMT

You might as well use it in style--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAk7YP27aE

A YouTube vid in which I connected the LEGO capacitor to a 9v motor and dropped
it on the 854 go-cart chassis

Yes it wasn't the original blue 854--I wasn't willing to put that one in harms
way :)

Anyway, thought some of you might enjoy it!

Dave K

Nice Video Dave.

I assume you shot the video at the Hobby show?

If you listen closely, you can hear Chris Magno's laugh and faintly hear Janey
talking (towards the end of the clip).

Ben.