 Technic / 15041
  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

"Rob Stehlik" <rob.stehlik@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:It3HDz.FCA@lugnet.com... (...) Rob, When I saw this machine running on only a battery box, your name came to mind. I will never forget what you did to your fellow contestants on the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

(...) :) Gee thanks Bob. Feel free to rub it in. (1) ;) Funny enough, just last night we were talking about Rob's monkey robot and how amazing it was. Rob, I hope seeing one knitting machine wont stop you from trying your own. Chris. 1. I had the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

(...) Agreed. I'd very much like to see what you come up with! Tom (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)