 Technic / 14963
Subject:
My first mini-quad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:15:50 GMT

Hi,

  I was inspired by Sigurd's mini quad:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14813

  So I decided to have a go myself.  My mini-quad includes the switches and
timing circuitry, unlike Sigurd's mini-quad.

  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100055.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100056.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100057.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100058.jpg

  This quad is basically two of these bipeds hooked together:

  Please let me know what you think.

Kev

Re: My first mini-quad
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi,

  I was inspired by Sigurd's mini quad:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14813

  So I decided to have a go myself.  My mini-quad includes the switches and
timing circuitry, unlike Sigurd's mini-quad.

oke now it's my turn again i guess?...:p

  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100055.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100056.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100057.jpg
  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100058.jpg

looks cool a great job again :D it swiches his wight from left to right?... do
you get a movie for me??

  This quad is basically two of these bipeds hooked together:

  Please let me know what you think.

nice!!

Kev

Sigurd

Re: My first mini-quad
In lugnet.technic, Sigurd van Strakenburg wrote:
Hi Kevin,

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi,

  I was inspired by Sigurd's mini quad:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14813

  So I decided to have a go myself.  My mini-quad includes the switches and
timing circuitry, unlike Sigurd's mini-quad.

oke now it's my turn again i guess?...:p

Sure!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100055.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100056.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100057.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/MiniQuad/pc100058.jpg

looks cool a great job again :D it swiches his wight from left to right?... do
you get a movie for me??

Yes, the right legs both do the same thing at the same time, as do the left
legs.

I'll have to work on a movie.

This quad is basically two of these bipeds hooked together:

Please let me know what you think.

nice!!

Thanks!

Kev