 Technic / 14940
  Re: Vehicle with square wheels

(...) Right, Steve - keeping the wheels in sync may be the problem. You're onto something with the split in the chassis, though, and I thought of a three-wheeled version, where the front single wheel can pivot, like on a tricycle. I found this (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vehicle with square wheels

(...) Slashdot had a link to an article about that vehicle, too, but it requires a specially-shaped surface to work. The one with the rotating weight works on a flat surface. (18 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)