 Technic / 14823
    pneumatic 3 legged —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   hi, this is my first 3 legged creation. it just kind of rolls forward, it starts whit 2 legs at the ground and one in the air, it wil flip the leg how's in they air to the front (to set his wait on his front foot) then it flips his frond feet so the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic 3 legged —Mark Bellis
   (...) Cool! This looks a bit like the "Triskelion", the 3-legged symbol of the Isle of Man: (URL) a different style of tripod! Should be good over rough terrain too. Have you tried making one of those little dogs that does a back-flip? I was (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic 3 legged —Sigurd van Strakenburg
     (...) thanks :) iff never seen this symbol, where stands it for?.... (...) to be honest i've never seen a tripod before and thoght it was a cool consept i was thinking about a other tripod how starts whit 3 legs at the ground standing in a triangle, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: pneumatic 3 legged —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) The Isle of Man is a small island off of Ireland. Here is a link for a brief overview of triskelion. It is a triple spiral, in Celtic culture representing the sun, the afterlife and reincarnation. (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic 3 legged —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) you to the Isle of Man. Maybe you could tell because of my rather direct form of communication. :^) (...) Kev (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)